We have assembled for you some of our favorite resources for learning and mastering biblical Hebrew.
- Introductory: Brotzman, Ellis R. Old Testament Textual Criticism: A Practical Introduction
- Introductory: Wegner, Paul D. A Student’s Guide to Textual Criticism of the Bible: Its History, Methods and Results
- Intermediate: Wurthwein, Ernst. The Text of the Old Testament: An Introduction to the Biblia Hebraica
- Advanced: Tov, Emanuel. Textual Criticism of the Hebrew Bible
- Introductory: Futato, Mark D. Beginning Biblical Hebrew
- Introductory: William Fullilove Introduction to Hebrew: A Guide for Learning and Using Biblical Hebrew
- A Graded Reader of Biblical Hebrew: Mastering Different Literary Styles from Simple to Advanced
- Intermediate: Van der Merwe
- Intermediate: Arnold, Bill T. A Guide to Biblical Hebrew Syntax
- Advanced: Joüon, Paul, and T. Muraoka. A Grammar of Biblical Hebrew
- Advanced: Waltke, Bruce K., and M. O’Connor. An Introduction to Biblical Hebrew Syntax
From the Video Blog
We want to make you aware of the Hebrew language videos for French speakers by Tom Blanchard at https://gardetonhebreu.com/
(“Keep Your Hebrew”). This website contains many helpful Hebrew study helps in French. Please help others find it!
Daily Dose Android Apps
Good news! A Daily Dose follower, Rick Conrad, has developed these free Daily Dose Android apps as another way to watch, download, and organize your Daily Dose videos.
What about an app for Apple devices? Conversations are ongoing with an app developer about that question.
Dictionaries and Lexica