We have assembled for you some of our favorite resources for learning and mastering biblical Hebrew.
- Introductory: Brotzman, Ellis R. Old Testament Textual Criticism: A Practical Introduction
- Introductory: Wegner, Paul D. A Student’s Guide to Textual Criticism of the Bible: Its History, Methods and Results
- Intermediate: Wurthwein, Ernst. The Text of the Old Testament: An Introduction to the Biblia Hebraica
- Advanced: Tov, Emanuel. Textual Criticism of the Hebrew Bible
- Introductory: Futato, Mark D. Beginning Biblical Hebrew
- Intermediate: Van der Merwe
- Intermediate: Arnold, Bill T. A Guide to Biblical Hebrew Syntax
- Advanced: Joüon, Paul, and T. Muraoka. A Grammar of Biblical Hebrew
- Advanced: Waltke, Bruce K., and M. O’Connor. An Introduction to Biblical Hebrew Syntax
From the Video Blog
Daily Dose Android Apps
Dictionaries and Lexica
GET YOUR DAILY DOSE.
We're training pastors and teachers across the globe. For free.
(That means we could use your help)